Tottori Sand Dunes & San’in Kaigan Geopark
- Hakuto Beach
- This is the stage of a myth "White rabbit of Inaba". At the beach, you can see "Oki-no-shima" in front. It is the island on which the myth said the white rabbit had lived.
- Kozomi Beach
- This is a shallow bay beach whose grain of sand is white and small. The beach accompanies a lot of small islands and you can enjoy swimming, fishing, etc. there.
- Karo-minato Beach
- This is a shallow beach where you can view beautiful and transparent ocean. Near the beach, there are various kinds of facilities. Karo is the place where you can enjoy yourself by swimming, shopping, and so on.
- Tottori Sakyu Swimming Beach
- (In front of Oasis Plaza in Tottori Sand Dunes)
- This is the swimming beach near Tottori Sand Dunes, the prime sand dunes in Japan. A family including children can swim safely because it is a long and shallow beach without rocks.
- Higashihama, Makidani, and Uradome
– 3 beaches (Iwami Town)
- These swimming beaches are situated at Uradome Coast, a supreme scenic spot in San’in Kaigan coast. This is a popular spot where a long white beach and transparent ocean can be seen.
Please click this URL: http://www.iwamikanko.org/ (Iwami Town Tourism Association / A translation program "multiLingual" is available)